Airport training< Back to the list
- Know the fundamentals of transporting dangerous goods
- Respect the requirements of IATA regulation in accordance with dangerous goods aboard aircraft
- Be aware of responsibilities with respect to dangerous goods
> Target audience
- Stop-over operators and ground staff involved in the handling, storage and loading of cargo, mail boxes and baggage
- Training courses are based on a document given to each trainee.
- Assessment of skills validation.
- Refresher training every 2 years.