General training< Back to the list
- Recognition of different classes of fire.
- Control the behavior to adopt and its limitations during the start of a fire.
- Identify the different types of fire extinguishers and apply their specific operation.
- Handle fire extinguishers on a fire and adapt internal safety instructions
> Target audience
- Anyone who could intervene at the start of a fire.
- Trainee booklet containing the key points of the training.
- Real fire fighting exercises with fire extinguishers