- Respond efficiently to an accident situation while respecting the organization of the company and the specific procedures set out for prevention.
- Apply skills to health and safety at the workplace.
- Maintain the knowledge necessary for the proper execution of first-aid gestures.
- Preserve the physical integrity of a victim pending the arrival of organized relief.
> Target audience
- Anyone with a workplace first-aid rescuer certificate.
- The instructor uses an alternation of theory, concrete case studies, and learning of emergency gestures and actions during the staging of accidents.
- Refresher training not later than a period of 24 months following the initial training.