- Set up the job appraisal interview as a true communication and management tool.
- Identify and manage training needs to help improve job performance.
- Define coherent and realistic goals.
- Identify and manage the expectations of coworkers.
- Create optimal conditions for a high-quality interview.
- Team leaders, supervisors, managers, department heads or directors.
- Methods and practical exercises around different stages of an interview.
- Work on concrete company and service documents (interview files, work and activity information sheets).
- The course is built with respect to the hierarchical responsibilities of trainees (supervisor or middle manager) and coworkers to assess.