- Knowledge of previous acts of unlawful interference with civil aviation, terrorist acts and current threats.
- Knowledge of the objectives and organization of aviation security, including the obligations and responsibilities of people performing security checks along the supply chain
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements with respect to civil aviation security.
- Awareness of access control and pertinent screening procedures
- Knowledge of reporting procedures
- Ability to identify prohibited items.
- Ability to respond appropriately to security related incidents.
- Knowledge of how human conduct and responses can affect security performance
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
> Target audience
- Candidats for the posts of security agent, supervisor, security manager and instructor
- Affirmative (lecture)