- Knowledge of previous acts of unlawful interference with civil aviation, terrorist acts and current threats.
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements.
- Knowledge of the objectives and organization of aviation security, including the obligations and responsibilities of people performing security checks along the supply chain.
- Ability to identify prohibited items.
- Ability to respond appropriately if and when a prohibited item is detected.
- Knowledge of how prohibited items can be concealed.
- Knowledge of reporting procedures.
- Knowledge of manual searching techniques
- Ability to conduct searches at a standard high enough to realistically ensure detection of concealed, prohibited items
- Knowledge of transportation requirements
> Target audience
- Anyone who performs COMAT COMAIL Inspections of in-flight and airport supplies.
- Affirmative (lecture).