- Knowledge of legal requirements and how they should be met.
- Knowledge of internal quality control.
- Ability to respond appropriately to the detection of prohibited articles.
- Knowledge of emergency response procedures.
- Knowledge of the capacities and limitations of security equipment or inspection/screening methods used.
- Knowledge of supervisory duties.
- Ability to provide mentoring and on-the-job training, and to motivate others.
- Conflict management and resolution.
> Target audience
- Affirmative (lecture)
- Required training: 11.2.2 and 22.214.171.124
- 5-year validity