- Knowledge of unlawful acts already perpetrated in civil aviation, terrorist attacks, and current threats.
- Knowledge of the objectives and organization of civil aviation security within the workplace, especially the obligations and responsibilities of those who conduct security checks.
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements.
- Knowledge of reporting procedures.
- Ability to react appropriately when faced with security-related incidents
> Target audience
- Anyone with access to in-flight supplies.
- Alternation of theory and practical exercises.
- Final exam.
- Refresher training every 5 years