Airport training< Back to the list
- Knowledge of unlawful intervention acts already perpetrated in civil aviation, terrorist attacks, and current threats.
- Knowledge of the objectives and organization of civil aviation security within the workplace, especially the obligations and responsibilities of those who conduct security checks.
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements.
- Knowledge of reporting procedures.
- Ability to react appropriately when faced with security-related incidents
> Target audience
Anyone with access to in-flight supplies.
- Alternation of theory acquisition and practical exercises.
- Final exam.
- Refresher training every 5 years.
Refresher training every 5 years.