- Acquire first-aid gestures within the company and under the responsibility of the head of the center.
- Respond efficiently to an accident situation while respecting the organization of the company and the specific procedures set out for prevention.
- Implement skills for occupational health and safety.
> Target audience
- Appointed or voluntary personnel to assist in the event of an accident.
- No specific pre-requisites.
- The instructor uses an alternation of theory, concrete case studies, and learning of emergency gestures and actions during the staging of accidents.
- Refresher training not later than 24 months following the initial training.