- Identify risks linked to physical activity.
- Acquire notions of anatomy and physiology.
- Prevent industrial accidents and professional illnesses caused by physical activity.
- Apply the basic principles of the economy of effort.
> Target audience
- Any person whose activity requires the handling of loads or presence at a workstation and whose execution of gestures and/or postures is not adapted to the task
- Theory and practice indoors.
- This pedagogy requires the grouping of employees with the same post at the same session.