- Know the current regulatory framework.
- Identify the different kinds of disability.
- Receive and inform all disabled passengers in a professional way.
- Exercise the main assistance techniques of transferring and escorting diasabled people with reduced mobility.
- Manage difficult situations at the airport and aboard an aircraft.
> Target audience
- Anyone in a position of reception, contact and escort of disabled people with reduced mobility.
- Participation of an occupational therapist and a blind trainer.