WHO ARE WE?
A Servair subsidiary, French leader in airline catering and airport assistance, Servair Formation offers tailor-made training and consulting services for professionals
Servair Formation positions itself as close as possible to the needs of its clients:
- Training courses available in both French and English
- A pedagogical team of training experts, all with at least 5 years of field work in their area of expertise
- Mobile trainers throughout France and abroad
- A steadily developing e-learning offer.
Approved training organisation (n°11930613493), Servair Formation holds the following accreditations:
- Referral to the Directory of Training Establishments of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Approval by the Directorate General for Civil Aviation (France)
- Certificate of professional qualification (CQP RECAPE) accreditation, Junior cook CQP.
- Recognized by the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) for training courses related to People with Reduced Mobility (PRM) and to Disabled People with Reduced Mobility (DPRM).
- Referenced by the CRAMIF for Rescuer, First Aid at the workplace and the Prevention of Risks related to Physical Activity
- Authorized by the French Civil Aviation Authority (DGAC) for Security training and the Permis T
- Referenced by two specific ‘organismes paritaires collecteurs agréés’ (approved paritarian institutions):
- FAFIH (hotel industry, catering and leisure activities)
The training center
At the heart of the Villepinte Business Park, Servair Formation is 5 minutes from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport and 20 minutes from Paris by the A1 highway north and the RER B commuter train:
- A total of 600 m2
- 7 training rooms equipped with video projectors
- 2 computer rooms
- 1 inter-company restaurant
They trust Servair Formation
About a hundred clients among which are: